Images of a 15th century Roman de La Rose in the Philadelphia Museum of Art (The Philip S. Collins Collection, 1945-65-3) have just been added to the site. The manuscript’s 75 miniatures are thought to have been painted by two artists in the workshop of the Maître Francois, illuminator of a French translation of Augustine’s de Civitate Dei now in Paris (BnF, ms. fr. 18-19). This Rose has elaborate floral and foliate marginal borders and its bâtarde text incorporates the cleric Gui de Mori’s additions and revisions to the poem. There are also many marginal inscriptions added by a reader in the 16th century.